Are you searching for a solution of OST to PST conversion? Surely, this blog will helps to find the best solution to your problems. Before that, firstly let’s understand what does the terms OST and PST refer to? OST is an acronym used as an offline storage table. With the help of offline storage tables, one can easily work in an offline mode and after that, it automatically gets sync when it connects with the exchange server. Generally, OST is used for storing offline files and these files are stored in the Exchange server. Whereas, PST as an acronym used for personal storage tables. PST files are stored on the client’s hard disk. But now the question arises why most of the users are planning to migrate from OST to PST? So below are some of the reasons behind the conversion of OST to PST.
- Shifting of data from one system to another becomes easier, which is very helpful for the users.
- Sometimes there may be a case when the data accidentally gets deleted, in that situation data can easily be recovered by converting OST to PST.
- Due to virus attack or server crashes, the users will not easily able to connect with the exchange server and the condition becomes very difficult. Therefore, by converting OST to PST the users can easily get free from this problem.
However, the above reasons displays why one should convert from OST to PST? After this, another task how it becomes possible? How can we migrate from OST to PST? Therefore, firstly we are going to discuss the manual method.
Follow the below steps:-
- Firstly, open Outlook.
- Click on File tab > open and export option > Import/Export option”.
- Under Import/export option, now select “Export to a file” option. Click on the Next button to proceed with the process.
- Click on the Outlook data file (.PST). Click on the Next.
- Now, select the folder to export from or by choosing the required files. Then, click on the Next button.
- Select the best suitable option to export the files. Furthermore, click on the finish button
- After that finishing the program, a wizard opens which will ask you to create a password. It is optional to add a password.
So, here the process gets completed. But sometimes it will not result up to the mark. The process becomes lengthy, time-consuming and difficult to use. Also, there are more chances of failure of process and huge loss of data during migration from OST to PST. So, the question arises what to do next? Your another option is to choose a third party solution like, Bitacube OST to PST Converter. Bitacube OST to PST Converter serves the fastest conversion from OST to PST within only a few clicks of the mouse. Not only this, but there are also many more dominant features of Bitacube OST to PST Converter mentioned below:-
- Facilitates quick and fastest conversion of OST to PST and many other formats like EML, HTML, RTF, PDF.
- Serves facility to convert the OST to multi-destination such as Live Exchange, Office 365 mailboxes, Public folder, and Outlook profile.
- Properly maintain the integrity and quality of the data.
- Allows the users to convert OST to PST in batch conversion.
- There is no restriction on using any file size. It easily handles the large-sized file
- Smoothly work with all the versions of Microsoft Outlook and highly compatible with all the latest or older versions of the Windows operating system
Download free trial which allows you to evaluate software features & functionality at granular level.