Office 365 provides the most productive services. So it is better to move the email data and other important information from Outlook to Office 365. By switching to Office 365, the users will easily able to access their email data by sitting everywhere. There is no restriction on using any particular device we are accessing the emails, Office 365 allows every device to work which depends on the users.
Moving to the most productive and collaborative services is always be the best option.
Advantages of Office 365
1. Working in a cloud-based environment provides users with a user-friendly and securable platform.
2. MS Office 365 provides the widely accessible service to the users to work from anywhere, anytime and to work by using the device.
3. Office 365 contains easy setup and management. Office 365 is very easy to operate and manage.
4. MS Office 365 prevents users from data loss. It also keeps the backup files aside if in case the files may be deleted accidentally.
5. Office 365 provides an amazing collaboration facility to the users to easily manage the small and large projects and easily communicate with the members of the organizations.
To stay updated with the latest features, the large and small organizations are planning to import PST to Office 365.
How we can import PST to Office 365?
Let’s suppose the users want to import important emails and mailboxes data to the cloud service platform. But he is not able to find any solution to import PST to Office 365.
Export to PST file
1. Go to the control panel > Mail.
2. Choose the show profiles… option present in the mail setup wizard box.
3. Now in the mail wizard box, move your cursor to the drag-drown arrow and select “Always use this profile”. Select Outlook > apply > Ok.
4. Install the Outlook. Click on File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
5. Further select Export a file option from Import and Export Wizard. Click Next.
6. In the next step select the required particular or required mailbox from Export Outlook Data File wizard box. Click Next.
7. Click to the browse button which helps to define a location wherever you want to create a PST file. Enter the file name. Click Ok.
8. Click on the option “To avoid duplicate items or not”. Click “Finish”.
After that, close the Outlook. Again repeat the above first 3 steps repeatedly.
Import the PST file
1. Go to File menu >> Open & Export >> Import/Export.
2. Now, from the Import and Export Wizard box. Choose the option Import from another program or file. Click Next.
3. Click on the option Outlook Data File (.pst). Click Next.
4. Click to the browse button, to open the PST file whichever you want to import. Select the PST file. Click Open.
5. In the last step, click on the option Do not import duplicates. Click Next. After that finally, click on the Finish button.
By using the manual method, the users need to import PST one by one rather than importing altogether. The manual method involves a bunch of lots of complex steps and requires more time to perform a specific task. Human-error is one of the reasons behind the failure of the manual method. Therefore, we can conclude that the manual method is not the right choice to import PST to Office 365. Hence the article suggests an ideal solution Bitacube Import PST to Office 365 Tool to import PST to Office 365.
Key-features Bitacube Import PST to Office 365 Tool
1. Easily export PST to Office 365 within just a few single clicks of the mouse.
2. Offers to import PST to other destinations like Exchange Server, EML, MSG, etc.
3. The users are free to migrate any file size to Office 365 (cloud-service) smoothly.
4. This software is easily compatible to work with all versions of Windows operating system and all latest and older versions of MS Outlook.
5. It provides free trial versions and fast-free technical service to the users.
6. Bitacube Import PST to Office 365 Tool is easy to manage and operate. Besides that, this application provides much security to users to protect their data from hackers.
7. It properly maintains the data and the folder hierarchy while migrating PST to Office.
The free demo version of Bitacube Import PST to Office 365 Tool allows the users to import and save up to 25 items per folder. Hence, choosing the Bitacube Import PST to Office 365 Tool is always be the right for choice for the users to import PST to Office 365.