Professional knows about the importance of businesses data; PST format is one of the formats for keeping official data of mailboxes in the Outlook exchange server. PST file utilize as personal folder file in MS Outlook and it stands for Personal Storage table. Outlook offers 2 GB storage for this format. Although, it corrupt and inaccessible sometimes due to numerous reasons. Beneath I’m going to put the best strategies to repair Outlook PST file using manual method and efficient Bitacube repair PST software.
Strategy # 1. Manually Repair PST file using Inbox repair tool
First Step: Relocate your folder
To begin the Inbox Repair tool manually, find one of the organizers or folder by utilizing Microsoft Windows Explorer, and afterward, double tap the Scanpst.exe.
Note; The document or folders might be hidden or invisible. For directions about how to unhide document and folders, see your working framework documentation. Just three are given beneath.
|<disk drive>:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12||For Outlook 2007 on a 64-bit version of Windows|
|<disk drive>:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Mapi\1033\||Other typical location|
|<disk drive>:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Mapi\1033\95||Other typical location (for Windows 95 and Windows 98)|
Second Step: Repair pst file with Inbox repair tool
In the Inbox Repair tool, enter the pathway and the document name of your own PST format organizers (.pst) or Click Browse to find the document by utilizing the Windows file framework, and after that snap Start.
Note: If you don’t have the foggiest idea where the .pst document dwells, it means you’ll have to give some of your pretty time in searching it with an extra effort.
- It is mandatory to run your Inbox Repair tool several times in order to achieve complete repair of PST folder file.
- The Inbox Repair Tool can’t fix each issue that is recognized. Now and again, things may not be recouped on the off chance that they were for permanently erased or ruined unrecoverable.
Third Step: Recover the repaired items to another .pst
After you run the Inbox Repair tool, you can begin Outlook and recuperate fixed things. Alternatively, you can attempt to recuperate extra fixed things from the backup individual organizer.
- To begin, make another Personal folder (.pst) record passage in your profile. At that point, you can move the recuperated things to your new Personal Folders (.pst) document
- Start Outlook. On the off chance that you utilize different profiles in Outlook, ensure that you select the profile that contains the Personal Folders (.pst) record that you attempted to fix
- Click CTRL+6 to turn on Folder List see
- Under the Folder list, you can get the following recovered organizers
Like; Recovered Personal Folders, Lost-Found Folder, Calendar Folder, Contacts Folder, Deleted Items Folder, Inbox Folder, Journal Folder, Notes Folder, Outbox Folder, Sent Items Folder and Tasks folder too.
Note: These recouped organizers are generally empty as it is rebuilt of folders .pst document. You ought to likewise observe a folder named Lost and Found. This folder contains items and data things that the Inbox Repair Tool recuperated in the execution. Sadly, things that are absent from the Lost and Found folder might be unrecoverable.
Final step is to create a new PST folder in your Profile
Create another Personal Folder (.pst) document in your profile. The means might be unique, contingent upon which variant of Outlook you are running on Operating system. Well, here I’m articulating for Outlook 2010 and other versions.
Outlook 2010 and later process
a. Do click on the File tab, and then click the Info tab given on the menu
b. Snap the Account Settings button, and then click Account Settings again
c. Do click the Data Files tab
d. Snap Add to open the Create or Open Outlook Data File dialog box
e. Put a file name for your new Outlook Data (.pst) file, and then click OK
f. You must have a new Outlook Data (.pst) file in your Microsoft Outlook profile
- Drag the recuperated things from the Lost and Found folder to PST Folders (.pst) document
- When you have wrapped up all things, you can evacuate the Recovered Personal Folders (.pst) document from your profile. This incorporates the Lost and Found Folder too
Strategy # 2. Bitacube Repair PST software for hassle-free repairing
Bitacube PST repair software is one of the most eminent tool to repair PST file; it’s not just saving your time, but crucial data too. It offers you wide experience of PST data recovery which comprehensively executes with 3 recovery modes. It facilitates the users to save the repaired PST data in numerous format. The best feature of Bitacube PST repair tool is that it offers a feature to do a specific search. Instead all of above goodness, it has Windows compatibility and can hassle-free executes on other major versions Win XP, Vista and recent WIN 10. It has the quality of one command for all versions; it won’t ask you to give the different command for different versions of Outlook.
Steps to repair PST file using Bitacube PST Repair tool
- Open Bitacube PST repair tool’s interface and Click “ADD” to add PST file
- Then, Select the file you required to repair
- Then, click on OK Button
- Preview the folder, if you required deselecting or selecting PST items
- Select the destination path, where you desired to put your new PST file
- Select the Export option (Office 365, live exchange, PST, MSG, EML, RTF, HTML)
- Enter pathway in Advance Option
- Enter the pathway in the Destination Path
- Ultimately, Click the Next
Final Verdict: Hope, you’ll are doing good with our assistance and software services. The articulation contains to Repair Outlook PST file through two strategies; using manual steps or third party tool. Manual strategy’s first step is tougher than all steps, so try to achieve it; however, manual process is a lengthy process and you can’t get more data except in the Lost and Found folder. Instead of a lengthy manual process, Bitacube PST repair tool will help you to repair PST file with just few clicks without data misfortune. To evaluate the performance of the tool, you can use its free trial which allows to evaluate software functionality free of cost.